Saturday, July 9, 2016

light

Like a giant Pleiadian light ship ever so slowly lowering itself over me and over my world, until suddenly I realized I and my world were immersed in its limpid substance, the true nature of structure in programming revealed itself to me, culminating a long period of exploration.

The days when endless scrolls of code seemed in some way relevant or correct were gone, though that thing which would replace them existed, still, only in my mind. In fact I tried to find it in the world, and surely it must have existed out there, but I could not find it at all. I could not even find it described or referred to. I suspected it was a secret, and I suspected there was a way to get it - that I could pay - but I was not willing to consider that.

Here was the thing: I thought really I ought to be able to create the thing myself, but it also seemed that to do so, I was going to need the thing.

Of course, this was an impossibility. Or was it? Using the methods given me by the Pleiadians, I had been exploring the problem for several weeks, and that finally brought me to an elegant seeming idea: by building first some very small version, and then using it to build a slightly larger version, I might be able to in effect grow the thing, beginning with what I already had.