Friday, January 6, 2017

Ghecko

1) I would like to work via Skype.
2) I would like to record our sessions using a video screencapture tool.
3) Let's make sure I know how to pay you.

Scope:

1) Current scope is as limited as I can make it. My goal is to learn how this is done. I want to create the app myself. I want you to walk me through the process. I'm looking at options: Android Studio, right now, for example: it looks very good, of course, but there's too much right off the bat I don't know how to do, or what to do with. I have looked at other offerings with similar results. If I can get something with minimal functionality launched, in this manner, then I can assess before adding features.
2) Current feature set: having created an account, the user can upload a single image file. User gets a url which will display the image in an elegant way in any browser. When displayed in a browser, user's image will be accompanied by and ad. User can superimpose upon the image two types of links and blocks of text.
b) User can compose a new version and accumulate a collection of version of their page, then replace the published version with a version from their version collection.
3) Account holder can modify the page at will.
4) Accounts are free.
5) A marketing effort.
a) User generation.
b) Reporting and analytics.

Sessions:

1) Making sure my laptop and internet connection are secure.
2) Selecting and installing an IDE.
a) Code once, deploy to all platforms.
3) Selecting and setting up cloud hosting.
4) Coding the image upload function.
5) Coding the ad function.
6) Coding link type 1.
This might be the limit of my current budget ... or beyond!